Who are we?
By God’s grace, Divine Liturgies for our parishioners and friends will resume at Immaculate Conception Ukrainian Catholic Church on Sunday, June 7, 2020. Divine Liturgies will be celebrated as previously at 8:30, 10:00 and 11:30.
This first Sunday we will be celebrating Liturgies in the dancing hall on the second floor at SUM. Because of the space available, there are 50 spaces available in the hall for attendees.
There are guidelines that we NEED to follow in accordance with civil and medical requirements as approved by our Bishop:
1. Wearing of face coverings (masks) MUST be practiced. Please bring your mask.
2. Social distancing must be observed between all present at the services.
3. Hand sanitizers must be used and will be available at each entrance into the hall.
4. People who have reservations about attending, especially those 65 or older, have medical conditions should continue partaking in the Liturgy online.
5. Confession will be available and should be taken advantage of.
ALL SERVICES WILL CONTINUE TO BE LIVE STREAMED ON FACEBOOK
CONFESSION: every Saturday from 10:15 to 11:15
Wednesday from 11-1 and from 7-8
and as needed (please call the rectory first to schedule a time)
COMMUNION can be received ONLY individually after Confession 1 on 1 maintaining social distancing precautions.
DO YOU NEED TO TALK TO A PRIEST primarily by phone
Fr. Mykhailo 847-991-0820
Fr. Yaroslav 224-801-1907
if needed in person please call priest to schedule time
Our prayers are with you. If you have any particular needs or prayer intentions let us know.
Fr. Mykhailo & Fr. Yaroslav
When one lives attached to money, pride or power, it is impossible to be truly happy.
The one who lives in truth will be the victor.
Farther Mykhailo Kuzma
My earnest prayer for all of you is that we continue to grow in love for God and one another.